Habitat Restoration & Management of New England's Natural Areas
We Serve the New England Region and New York
From our headquarters in Central New England (Western Massachusetts-Northern Pioneer Valley) we are well situated to offer our services throughout the region.
- There is no cost involved for an initial site visit and the preparation of a methods proposal/cost estimate. If there is adequate information available we may be able to provide an estimate without a site visit. Rough estimates can be given over the phone in order to help in your budget preparations. Give us a call!
- References and Statement of Qualification packages are available upon request.
- Requests For Proposals can be faxed, mailed, or emailed as indicated on the Contact page. Please send them to our attention as we'd appreciate the opportunity to bid on your project.
- We are licensed to apply herbicides for invasive plant control projects under the Rights-of-Way or Forestry Categories (Supervisory). All crew members have core pesticide applicator licenses.
- We maintain general liability insurance coverage (includes pollution liability for herbicide use).
- We carry workers compensation insurance.
- Payment and performance bonds available for municipal, state and federal projects.
- Our work comes with a performance guarantee to meet the particular success criteria of the project.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your project and how PES may assist you to achieve your conservation goals.